Saturday, March 6, 2021

The storyboard begins !

    Hey everyone, I am just popping in quickly to show you some of the storyboard for our opening. I recently received this image and wanted to show you guys what my teammates have created so far.
I have touched on the significance of storyboards before but wanted to bring it up again. Storyboards are essential in my opinion as one has an idea of what they want and can plan 
everything out but it is not the same until you can visualize it and I believe this is especially true in a team setting as sometimes when describing a scene your teammates may still not have the same grasp on the idea as you do. This specific section of the storyboards shows the entirety of the shower scene and although it is just a drawing I can really see our opening coming along as now I actually can see the shots I have only ever previously mentioned being brought to life on paper. Lorena did a really good job at capturing the shots we will be utilizing, especially the close-ups as those are pivotal to the scene as they really show the blood on the face but somehow the expression of the actor is more important at that moment; This is especially true about the scream scene as although there is no blood now and she is finally "clean" the scream shows just how tainted her mindset is. This actually juxtaposes the previous close-ups as the characters are quietly dazing while covered in blood but it is not until she is "presentable" that she shows her frustration with the entire situation. Alright, guys, that is all for today!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a wrap

     And just like that, it's over. Okay, guys here is my final portion of this project, my ccr . This is kind of sad but at the same ti...