Saturday, March 13, 2021

Final cast !!

    Hey guys, I am super excited to announce that we have officially cast all of our characters. Before I reveal all the actors I wanted to let you know that there has been a minor change made to the characters which are their ages. Instead of having the two-year age gap between characters we have decided to make Betty and James 16, almost 17, while August just turned 17. This minimal change was made as these ages fit the characters and what they are going through better and the dynamic between them would be less tainted. You guys already know that Gaby is playing Betty which I am super excited about but now it is time for me to let you know who else is starring in our opening. August will be portrayed by my amazing friend Daniela Valerio. I have known Dani for at least six years now and when I asked her about being in the opening she was immediately super enthusiastic about it which is exactly what I wanted from the actors. Here is a picture of Dani :)

Finally is James. At first, I was getting frustrated as I have barely any male friends so thinking about who could star as him and do it right was a process. I was really trying to think about who to ask until I had an aha moment, I know the person who is passionate about these characters and this opening and will pour their heart into this project; Myself. Since the beginning of this project, I have been saying that I was not going to be in the opening but then I realized that nobody will care as much as I do when it comes to portraying James. Another reason I cast myself was due to the fact that I did not want my dialogue to seem too forced. Gaby, Dani, and I have been really good friends for many years and now we will be playing three best friends so there were no better castings in my opinion. I am going to close this blog out with a picture of myself now! I am honestly super nervous to introduce these characters to you all and now the entirety of James is in my hands, no pressure though. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a wrap

     And just like that, it's over. Okay, guys here is my final portion of this project, my ccr . This is kind of sad but at the same ti...