Thursday, March 11, 2021

Gathering materials

    Hey guys, today I wanted to let you guys know all of the equipment and props my team and I are gathering before we begin filming. First of all, I wanted to talk about how I am planning to produce colored lighting. Before I begin I want to give some minimal background info which is that I own two studio lights which I use for my photography and I collect vinyl. A few weeks back I was doing a shoot in my room and playing a record when I realized that I own many different colored vinyl and if I hold one up to the light it will produce colored light. Records should never be exposed to too much heat as they will warp so it was a trial and error process of trying to find the perfect angle that would produce the perfect lighting while not damaging my vinyl and below is the result.

My group and I still need to find the best fake blood to use. We have been researching for a while now but we need to find a brand that will not stain our actors' skin or my bathroom. We are at a point right now where we may just make our own, if we find multiple recipes and keep altering them until we get the perfect mix of realism and cleanliness we would be good to go. Alright, y'all that is all for today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a wrap

     And just like that, it's over. Okay, guys here is my final portion of this project, my ccr . This is kind of sad but at the same ti...