Sunday, March 7, 2021

Some updates!

    Hey guys, today I wanted to give you guys some minimal but important updates. First of all, my group and I are planning on shooting next weekend. We made this decision due to the fact that none of us are extremely skilled editors so we wanted to have as much time as possible to focus on perfecting the editing; This decision does come with a complication though which is casting. As of now we only have the role of Betty cast who will be played by my best friend Gaby Carstens. (I attached a picture of us that brings me lots of joy)
This casting choice was honestly made very suddenly a few weeks back, I was at a cafe with Gaby and was just talking about this project and how excited I am for it and was explaining a bit about every character when she just blurted out "Can I be in it?" The answer was a no-brainer as I know Gaby will be able to take this seriously (and who doesn't want to work with their best friend?) The plan is to use all of spring break and everyday after that to edit our film opening as the editing of the shower scene will be what makes or breaks it, but anyways back to casting. I have a friend who I am talking to daily now to see if our schedules will align in order for her to portray August, I really want her to play this role as I think she shares some character traits with the personality but most importantly she is friends with Gaby in real life which would definitely make the dialogue flow better and seem less scripted. Overall, I was really excited tell you guys that we casted Betty and have no doubt that I will be letting you know the rest of the cast super soon !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a wrap

     And just like that, it's over. Okay, guys here is my final portion of this project, my ccr . This is kind of sad but at the same ti...