Sunday, March 14, 2021

Just wanted to talk

    Hey guys, this week has been extremely stressful for me and I just wanted to come on here and talk. I know that this blog has been dedicated to only my film opening but my personal life is also a big part of this project as it affects my work ethic and I do not want to come on here and say "Everything is going just fine and I am not nervous at all!!" as that would be a blatant lie. For the past few months, my family and I have been working on opening up an accessory store at the mall and we finally opened last weekend so I have been working like crazy with everyone just trying to get things in order. The communication my group and I had earlier this month was also beginning to fade which was caused by all of us being extremely busy and honestly burnt out. We have been working on this project for over a month and I had a stable balance at the beginning but recently everything just overtook me. I have always been one that doesn't look to healthy coping mechanisms and instead keeps stressing myself out until I am so overwhelmed I drop everything I am doing. These episodes always last for different periods of time and I am so thankful that this one is already going away as I am slowly gaining motivation to get back on track with everything. With a project like this one, there will undoubtedly be slow periods when not a lot is happening and I have to find a way to not let unmotivate me. This week my group and I should begin filming which I am so excited for; I shared all of this as this project is a part of me and if I am not doing well neither is this film opening. Anyways, thank you for just listening and I hope you see where I am coming from. I do not want to just come on here and share all the highs that occur. Once again, thank you for listening. Click here for an article that really helped me that touches on coping mechanisms, and just how to face different types of emotions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a wrap

     And just like that, it's over. Okay, guys here is my final portion of this project, my ccr . This is kind of sad but at the same ti...