Friday, March 19, 2021

Second Group Meeting

    Hi everyone, as you may remember a few weeks back I mentioned how I was a part of a group meeting where we all just talked about each others film openings and gave feedback. This meeting consisted of five members and was a bit different than the first one as every participant sent their blog so while they were telling us a little bit about their work we could read about the entire process; This was super helpful as everyone could see specific challenges that others faced and how they overcame them. It was honestly super refreshing to see what others were creating and how different everyone's work was from one another. As talked about last week, I was having some trouble finding the excitement within me but when I talked about my opening I went on effortlessly for a good amount of time and realized that my passion for this project never left. I truly love what my group and I are creating and am very ready to begin filming any day now. When I was talking about the opening the other members kept pitching ideas on techniques to use but I had already discarded all of the ideas they gave as they ultimately would not have matched the mood;This was until one member gave me an idea that I am honestly super excited to incorporate. As you know the shower scene will have colored lighting and each character will have a specific color assigned to them and someone pitched the idea that the characters should be wearing those colors for the rest of the opening and I loved the idea. I think doing this will add an elaborate element that only some will catch but will impact those who do; This is also a way to tell the audience more about our characters as they only get to see two minutes of them. Alright guys, that was all for today but I will be coming back on here again this week to give you some updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a wrap

     And just like that, it's over. Okay, guys here is my final portion of this project, my ccr . This is kind of sad but at the same ti...