Sunday, February 21, 2021

Who does what??

 Hey everyone, I hope today has been great! Today I wanted to loosely touch on how my team and I are going to split up the work. First of all, I want to say that nobody is purely in charge of any aspect of this films creation as we are a team and are communicating throughout this entire process. I am focusing on the writing and treatment as I tend to write often in my free time and it is something I love to do. As the genre of film we are creating is one of my favorites and I am really passionate about it, the treatment for our film is going to be made by me. I am really excited to start on the writing, but if I am being completely honest I am a little scared; I usually write poetry but have written some short stories, my biggest task with the writing is to make sure that the dialogue sounds real and to convince the audience that what they are hearing is an actual conversation that would occur. Lorena and Larissa are more artistically inclined than I am so they will be in charge of creating the storyboard. Prior to them creating the storyboard we still have to host a meeting where we create a shot list for the opening. The filming and editing we are actually not planning on splitting up but rather finding a covid safe way in which we can all edit and film together. If we ultimately find that it is not possible to collaborate with these, we will host many meetings to tell the person filming exactly what everything should look like and when it comes time to edit we can host a Zoom meeting in which the person with the footage will share their screen so it is sort of like we are able to edit together. That is all for today! I just wanted you guys to have a clearer idea of how some aspects will be divided among us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a wrap

     And just like that, it's over. Okay, guys here is my final portion of this project, my ccr . This is kind of sad but at the same ti...