Tuesday, March 23, 2021

The shower scene

    Hey guys, I am super happy to announce that the shower scene for our opening has been completely filmed! This experience was extremely fun as I was able to finally meet Larissa and Lorena in person, as we have been getting to know each other virtually for a long time now our interactions were very natural. We started the day by making fake blood, we blended a lot of powdered sugar together with cocoa powder and red acrylic paint (Thank u Sara for the recipe I love you :,) ) This recipe was absolutely perfect as it looked extremely realistic and washed right out with water. Here's an extremely flattering picture of me covered in blood.
I picked my three vinyl, each record having been pressed on the color I needed for the scene; A yellow one, a red one, and a blue one. Gaby was the first to film her scenes so she got in her bathing suit and I began spraying her with our blood mixture, we got our main shots such as when she has to yell but we also filmed short clips to insert in between the cuts during the shower scene. We repeated this with Dani and then with me, this process was not super tedious as everything washed out super easily and we already had everything planned out so we knew exactly what we wanted to shoot. After each person wrapped their scenes they would wash out the blood and change back into their clothes as they prepared to leave. While filming my scenes Lorena had to leave but as Gaby and Dani already filmed they were able to take over for her in case Larissa and I needed any extra help. That is all the insight I wanted to give you guys about the filming process of this scene, my next posting will touch on every other scene so I will talk to you guys then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a wrap

     And just like that, it's over. Okay, guys here is my final portion of this project, my ccr . This is kind of sad but at the same ti...