Sunday, March 21, 2021

Some roadblocks

     Hey guys, just wanted to update you about some issues that my team and I have run into. The first thing that happened was one that may throw everything off track which is Dani who is portraying August made some not-so-smart choices which led her to get grounded for a few months, here's how that happened. Dani was bored one night and decided to leave her house, through her window, without telling anyone. About an hour later her grandmother decided to check in on her and to her surprise, she was gone. This led to Dani being grounded until probably our graduation and her car being sold which led her to having no ride to my house and no rights to do anything. Finding a way to get her to my house is the least of my worries as she only lives around 20 minutes from me and I can pick her up but as she was just grounded her mother is not loving the idea of her going to a friends house, even if it is for a school project. Hopefully, her mother realizes that the best choice is to let Dani come to film and help me with this project. The final is less of a roadblock and more of a last-minute change to one of the character descriptions, I may have forgotten that I am cast as the character of James and my hair is very purple currently as shown below. 

So this is an official announcement that the character of James has purple hair! Gaby has also been going through some things as her dad was recently injured but I do have hope that he will be recovered soon and Gaby will be able to join us for filming. Worst case scenario we have to recast Betty and August, but I really do think everything will ultimately work out the way it is supposed to. Alright, that is everything I needed to update you guys on but again I am hopeful that everything will solve itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a wrap

     And just like that, it's over. Okay, guys here is my final portion of this project, my ccr . This is kind of sad but at the same ti...