Saturday, February 13, 2021

A new chapter!

     Hey guys! I wanted to give you guys some information about the project I’m currently working on, I sadly don’t have too much information to share but can talk about the basics. I’m creating a film opening and I am honestly super excited about it. Again, I can’t say too much but I do know who I am working with and am so happy with my team. My teammates are Larissa and Lorena, and although those names may not sound familiar to you, I have worked with both of them on previous projects and am super stoked to see what we create together! I have been brainstorming for a while now as I knew this project was coming up and I have a few ideas that I think we could really use. I know todays post was super short but I don't want to give everything that I know so far away just yet; But who knows, tomorrows a new day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a wrap

     And just like that, it's over. Okay, guys here is my final portion of this project, my ccr . This is kind of sad but at the same ti...