Saturday, February 27, 2021

Maybe social media isn't all that bad

    Hey everyone, if you read my first posting of the week, you may have noticed that some of the letters throughout were in bold. If you were to line up the letters in bold the word ‘Silversphere’ would have appeared and to many that word will have no meaning. Now, you may be asking “okay Thiago why did you do that?” And I am here to explain why. Silversphere is actually the stage name (Birth name being Sophie Cates) of one of my favorite artists of all time, she is a 21 year old pop singer who I have admired for many years. I began listening to her music around 3 years ago when I stumbled upon the music video for her song “Drinking Games” I instantly loved the song and followed Sophie on instagram where I messaged her telling her how much I adored the song. Something happened to me that never had happened before which is an artist that I messaged responded to me. Ever since then we have been messaging back and forth and she even follows me on instagram. I instantly knew that I wanted to message her about including a song of hers in my opening and i’m so thankful that she answered almost instantly and was super on board with the idea. I know this is an opportunity that not everybody is able to have and I feel so lucky to be able to utilize her music to elevate my film opening. Please check out her Instagram and her Apple Music page. Below I also included some images from her latest “all my boyfriends” era, the first image is a still taken from the music video for her song “ghosts!”, which I encourage everyone to checkout. That’s all for today! I really hope you guys are all as excited about this news as I am; and please everyone check out sophie’s incredible music!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a wrap

     And just like that, it's over. Okay, guys here is my final portion of this project, my ccr . This is kind of sad but at the same ti...